Do you wish you could hide your smile from people because it’s become dark and stained? You’re not alone. That’s why teeth whitening has become so popular in this country. Getting a smile full of bright, white teeth can make a big difference in your life.
That’s why you need to call our West Chester, PA dental office today at 610-314-7534. You can get one of those teeth whitening kits from stores — if you don’t mind confusing directions and poor results. Dr. Sykora offers professional-strength teeth whitening that does the job right.
How Teeth Whitening Improves Your Life
Getting rid of those embarrassing stains on your teeth does a lot for you. That’s why getting teeth whitening is such a good idea. Here’s what it can do for you:
- Build your self-esteem by helping you look better.
- Take years off your look.
- Make better first impressions.
- Feel less stress when speaking to people and groups.
- Get the right kind of attention from others.
By calling Dr. Sykora today, you can be one step closer to enjoying all those benefits. Plus, you’ll be able to look in the mirror and see a dazzlingly white smile. That alone makes it worth a phone call.
Skip Those Drugstore Teeth Whitening Kits
But why can’t you just go and buy one of those teeth whitening kits in stores? These technically work, but they have several problems.
1. You will get minor whitening at best.
The FDA limits teeth whitening to dentists. That’s because the whitening agent can be troublesome. Then how can you buy those kits in stores? Because the companies making them dilute the whitening agent until it can be legally sold without a prescription.
If you are expecting to see dramatic results with a teeth whitening kit, prepare to be disappointed. At best, you’ll see a minor change in the stains. Sometimes, you can’t see any change at all.
2. You could end up hurting your gums.
Diluted or not, teeth whitening is designed to lift stains from hard enamel. When some of that whitening gel (or whatever the kit uses) gets on your gums, it can irritate or damage the tissues there.
3. You’ll have to use them repeatedly to get professional results.
The whole point of trying teeth whitening is to get your teeth white and healthy-looking. Since teeth whitening kits at drugstores are diluted and full of confusing directions, you’ll have to repeat using them over and over again to get professional-level results. That means more chances of hurting your gums or even your teeth.
Two Professional-Strength Options For You
Dr. Sykora is highly trained, so he knows which teeth whitening systems work. That’s why he offers two systems from our West Chester, PA dental office. Both can be done at home so you can whiten your teeth on your schedule.
Opalescence take-home trays are full of professional-strength teeth whitening gel. Your trays are custom-made to fit your teeth, meaning there’s little chance of getting too much on your gums.
Ultradent take-home strips are a more affordable way to get teeth whitening. Although similar to drugstore strips, these have the professional-strength whitening agent only available to dentists.
Whether you go with Opalescence or Ultradent, you are getting several advantages over those teeth whitening kits.
1. The whitening agent is strong: Both systems have the full-strength whitening agent you need for a truly whiter smile.
2. You control how white to make your smile: Because you can use these at home, you can stop them at any time. If you only want your smile a bit brighter but not too noticeable, you can simply stop using the trays or strips. And if you want a smile that everyone notices immediately, you can keep using them longer.
Call us TODAY at 610-314-7534 or use our convenient online form to get professional strength teeth whitening. Dr. Sykora is highly trained in cosmetic dentistry and knows why those drugstore kits simply are not worth it. If you want a truly white smile, call us today.