At K.C. Sykora DDS – Family and Implant Dentistry, we understand that some patients feel fear or anxiety when considering a trip to the dentist. We can help. We take special care to make sure you are as comfortable as possible here in our office. We will work to help make your experience pleasant and relaxing. Let’s talk about dental anxiety and how we can help ease your nerves.
Dental Anxiety Is Normal
If you experience dental anxiety, you are completely normal. Many of our patients experience some sort of dental fear or anxiety — and we work hard to make them feel at ease. You certainly are not alone when it comes to this matter. We have experience treating all kinds of patients and are familiar with techniques and options to help you feel as comfortable as possible.
Many people with dental anxiety avoid dental visits altogether. This can be detrimental to your oral health over the years. By visiting the dentist regularly, you can make sure we are catching small dental issues before they become larger, more extensive problems. If you are avoiding the dentist, you may have several dental issues that are going untreated. If left unchecked for a long period of time, they could wreck your oral health! Let us help you relieve some of that anxiety and provide the care you need for a healthy mouth.
How We Can Help
Our dental team offers a variety of comfort amenities to help you feel at ease while here in our office. Some of these amenities include:
- Ceiling-mounted televisions in every treatment room — and you control the remote!
- Pandora radio to listen to during treatment. You can also bring your iPod if you want!
- Soft pillows and blankets for use during a procedure.
- Longer appointments. You can take your time. We won’t ever rush you — feel free to take a couple deep breaths whenever you need to.
- A calm, friendly, and welcoming staff. Our staff knows just how to comfort anxious patients. We have experience calming nervous patients and can help you feel at ease, too.
- A soothing office atmosphere, complete with wall-to-wall windows in every treatment room. The views are spectacular! Enjoy viewing the wildlife — we see deer, fox, groundhogs, birds, and other small critters on a regular basis.
Take advantage of these amenities for a relaxing, enjoyable experience at our office. We can help relieve your dental anxiety and get you the care you need.
Make An Appointment
If you are ready to get the dental care you need for a healthier smile, please contact our office directly to schedule an appointment. You can reach us at 610-314-7534. You can also send us a message using our online form. Just fill it out, click submit, and a member of our team will respond as soon as possible. We will be happy to assist you! Let us help you get the care you need to improve your oral health and prevent large dental issues in the future.