[insert_video vid_id=”GmVxdM3QGW4″ align=”left” width=”50%” thumb_reso=”maxresdefault”]Are you living with a smile that you hate? We can help. Dental veneers can enhance the appearance of your smile and help you feel confident again!
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are thin pieces of ceramic that are custom-designed to replace the surface of your tooth. They can serve a variety of cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry purposes but are best known for their ability to produce Hollywood-level aesthetic results. If you want a perfect smile, veneers are the way to go.
What types of issues can veneers solve?
Dental veneers can help treat:
- Misshapen teeth.
- Misaligned teeth.
Our veneers are custom-designed to fit the shape, size, and color you desire. That means we can help you create the smile of your dreams! Correct these dental cosmetic issues and get the results you have always dreamed of.
What are the benefits of veneers?
- Do not decrease your ability to eat the foods you love.
- Are long-lasting. Most patients get at least 15 to 20 years of service out of their veneers.
- Are designed to look just like natural teeth, only better.. We want you to feel great about your smile!
- Are stain and scratch resistant. They will not change color over time.
- Are done in 2-3 weeks, start to finish! You don’t have to wait 12 months for the results of orthodontic treatment … you can have great results with veneers in just a few visits to our office.
Dental veneers truly do have a lot of wonderful benefits. However, there are a few things you need to think about when considering veneers:
- Are your teeth and gums healthy? If not, you will need to undergo treatment to correct any current issues other than what the veneers will take care of (such as gum disease). Having strong, healthy teeth is critical to the success and longevity of your veneers.
- Are you sure you want an irreversible procedure? The placement of dental veneers is not reversible- once the teeth are prepared for veneers, they will always need a veneer or a crown after that.
- Because they offer such excellent results, porcelain veneers are a great cosmetic procedure. For information, visit on our other dental cosmetic procedures. And, of course, you can always consult with Dr. Sykora to determine which cosmetic option is right for you.
How can I schedule an appointment?
You can schedule an appointment by calling 610-314-7534. You can also send us a message using our online form. We will be happy to help you set up a convenient date and time for your appointment. Let us help you determine if veneers are right for you!